main content of page
FREE UPS Ground Shipping on e-commerce orders of $50 or more. Use Promo Code: GOODTIMES
We'll deliver the Good Times™
Get vehicles, parts, accessories and apparel shipped straight to your door.
Batteries & Chargers
Item # K26012-1017
Not Sold Online
The basic job of a battery is to start an engine; it must crank (rotate the crankshaft) via the starter motor and supply sufficient voltage to activate the ignition system until the engine starts
- This requirement involves a high discharge rate in amperes for a short period of time
- Cranking amps are the number of amperes a lead-acid battery at 32 degrees F can deliver for 30 seconds and maintain at least 1.2 volts per cell (7.2 volts for a 12 volt battery)
- Since it is more difficult for a battery to deliver power when it is cold and the engine requires more power to turn over, the Cold Cranking rating is defined as the number of amperes a lead battery at zero degrees F can deliver
- CCA/cold cranking amps determine how much voltage you have to start your vehicle in cold conditions
- Batteries require electrolyte and full charge prior to installation
Additional shipping charges apply to qualified ship to home orders.
Price and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability.Availability is subject to production, stocking and demand.Manufacturers suggested retail prices shown.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov