main content of page
Supercross & Motocross
Monster Energy® Kawasaki
The Monster Energy®️ Kawasaki race team continues their winning ways in both Monster Energy AMA Supercross and AMA Pro Motocross. After winning an 11th 450SX class championship in 2020, the team captured three wins and nine podiums in Supercross and finished runner-up in Pro Motocross during the 2021 season. For 2022, the team roster includes Adam Cianciarulo who returns for his third year in the premier class and Kawasaki welcomes 2018 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Champion Jason Anderson to race aboard the KX™450SR.
Check out the official vehicles
- 449cc 4-STROKE, DOHC, DFI®, LIQUID-COOLED
- NEW SHOWA FRONT FORK WITH TIO COATING AND REAR SHOCK
- MODIFIED CYLINDER HEAD WITH POLISHED INTAKE PORTS
- PRO CIRCUIT Ti-6 TITANIUM EXHAUST SYSTEM
- OPTIMIZED ECU/DFI® SETTINGS
- XTRIG ROCS-TECH TRIPLE CLAMP WITH PHDS (PROGRESSIVE HANDLEBAR DAMPING SYSTEM)
- KAWASAKI RACING TEAM BY HINSON CLUTCH COVER
- D.I.D. DIRT STAR ST-X RIMS, BLACK
- RENTHAL REAR SPROCKET AND NEW D.I.D. GOLD CHAIN
- FACTORY RACE TEAM INSPIRED GRAPHICS
TEAM SCHEDULEMonster Energy® Kawasaki
Check back for event information.
MONSTER ENERGY® KAWASAKI IS PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
*All trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Please note: The links in this area will let you leave Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.'s site. The linked sites are not under the control of KMC and KMC is not responsible for the contents of any lnked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Kawasaki is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. KMC is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion and the inclusion of any link does not to imply endorsement by KMC of the site.
*Professional rider on a closed course. Do not attempt. Vehicles shown have been modified for the events and are not available for sale as shown.