main content of page
We'll deliver the Good Times
Get vehicles, parts, accessories and apparel shipped straight to your door.
Fork Clamp, Xtrig
Item # 99969-3880
Used on the KX450SR and Monster Energy® Kawasaki race team • The XTrig Revolutionary Opposed Clamping System (ROCS) was designed to clamp the upper fork tubes from opposite directions which holds the tubes more evenly and secure • This design reduces inner tube distortion and allows the fork to flex naturally • The triple clamp system’s flexibility is adapted specifically to the forks and chassis which results in improved front wheel traction and positive feedback • Handlebars can be mounted in 12 different positions when using the Progressive Handlebar Dampening System (PHDS) handlebar mounts, sold separately
- Opposing bolts allow for precise clamping of the fork tubes
- Split clamps improve the bending line of the forks which improves fork response
- CNC manufactured from high-grade aluminum
- Steering head bearing already mounted on steering stem with standard offset
- Lightweight thanks to the removal of material between clamping screws
- Progressive Handlebar Dampening System (PHDS)
Additional shipping charges apply to qualified ship to home orders.
Price and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Availability is subject to production, stocking and demand. Manufacturers suggested retail prices shown.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov