main content of page
We'll deliver the Good Times™
Get vehicles, parts, accessories and apparel shipped straight to your door.
KX™ FI Calibration Kit (Handheld)
Item # 99999-0527
SHIPPED TO A DEALERSHIP
DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A DEALERSHIP.
The KX™ FI Calibration Kit features a handheld KX™ FI Calibration Controller which enables riders to adjust engine characteristics, by rewriting actual data maps, to suit their preference
- Use without a PC: simply plug the KX™ FI Calibration Controller in the engine’s ECU
- Built-in color LCD screen with easy-to-use interface
- SD card compatible for data transfer of maps between the controller and a PC
- Seven preset settings for easy ECU adjustment to suit track conditions
- ECU maps for fuel injection volume and ignition timing based on throttle position and rpm
- The KX™ FI Calibration Controller displays the status of a running engine when connected to the ECU
- Includes transfer and diagnostic cables, SD memory card, user manual, and carrying case
- Requires Wire Harness (26011-0933) and Bracket (11056-0505) to operate
- Fits KX™ 250F (13-16), KX™ 450F (09-10) & (12-16).. Does not fit KX™ 450F (11)
- SETTING - DESCRIPTION
- Richer fuel setting - fuelling 5% richer than stock
- Leaner fuel setting - fuelling 5% leaner than stock
- Advanced ignition setting - ignition advanced 3o from stock
- Retarded ignition setting - ignition retarded 3o from stock
- Hard riding surface setting - ignition retarded, fuelling richer
- Soft riding surface setting - ignition advanced, fuelling leaner
- Beginner setting - engine power suppressed:
ignition retarded, fuelling richer
Most items ship to dealer within 5-7 business days for free. Special dealer only items may be excluded.
Additional shipping charges apply to qualified ship to home orders.
Price and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Availability is subject to production, stocking and demand. Manufacturers suggested retail prices shown.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov