main content of page
- 2021 MONSTER ENERGY® AMA SUPERCROSS EASTERN REGIONAL 250SX 2ND PLACE
- 2020 MONSTER ENERGY® SUPERCROSS ‘ROOKIE OF THE YEAR’ AWARD WINNER
- 2018 MONSTER ENERGY CUP ALL-STARS CHAMPION
- 2016 AMATEUR NATIONAL MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP SUPERMINI 2 (13-16) CLASS CHAMPION
- 7 CAREER AMATEUR NATIONAL MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP PODIUMS
- 1 CAREER MONSTER ENERGY® AMA SUPERCROSS 250SX WIN
- 3 CAREER MONSTER ENERGY® AMA SUPERCROSS 250SX PODIUMS
- 3 CAREER AMA PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP 250 CLASS PODIUMS
Jo Shimoda proved himself as a championship contender by earning three Western Regional 250SX Class podium finishes and claiming his first Monster Energy® AMA Supercross 250SX Class win during his sophomore season. The consistent performances of Shimoda led to a career best second overall in the championship standings. In the AMA Pro Motocross Championship, Shimoda continued to impress by claiming three second place finishes on his way to fifth in the championship standings.
The 2020 Monster Energy® Supercross ‘Rookie of the Year’ award winner, Jo Shimoda, joins the Monster Energy®/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki team for the 2021 season where he will pilot the all-new Kawasaki KX™250. After finishing third overall in the 250SX East Championship series and scoring five Top-10 finishes in AMA Pro Motocross, Shimoda aims to make a statement at the front of the pack in 2021.